Monday, June 26, 2006

Viaje

For those of you that are wondering, my parents' group made it here safe, with funny stories.

I don't have time to write about it all now, but Stephanie and I were at a store where a friend works, which is situated at the north end of town, parallel to the main highway. I was standing outside, and saw a political parade of cars for the PAN party. Lots of honking and waving, and I thought to myself ¨wouldn´t it be funny if my parents´ group was right in the middle of that?¨ about 3 minutes later, there were my parents, smack in the middle of the political parade. I was so SHOCKED that they were there! And there I was, silly American girl, waving to my mother (who was also shocked, and yelling at me), and to the rest of the group ¨hi! Hi!! HIii!!!!¨

So they made it here, and everyone is good. Now comes the process of my parents gettnig settled in their new place. Phew!

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi. Sounds like things are going well.

I hope that being in Mexico again has reawakened your consciousness of the mysterious allure of the mustache.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home