Friday, November 03, 2006

Amazing!

Two things are amazing:

1) the internet
2) time zones

It is currently 12:15pm on Saturday, November 4th, here in Seoul. On the West coast it's 7:15pm on Friday, November 3rd. I am currently listening to a live broadcast of the Warner/Sacramento State Men's basketball game.

This makes me so excited.

Edit: It's 7:45pm on the West Coast, and Stephanie and I just listened as a "rowdy" Warner Knights fan got his loud horn confiscated and kicked out of the game. We're betting on Bossio or Etzel. Someone- let us know!

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Hi Meghan,
You are right it is amazing! I tried to call you girls this evening but was not able to get through to you. You and Steph will have to e-mail me you number again so we can chat! Hope Warner wins their game!
Ingrid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home