Monday, October 02, 2006

New Furniture!

I forgot to mention yesterday (in the long slew of weird subway incidents), that as Stephanie and I were on our way to recycle city, we were sitting down on the subway next to each other. I looked over and was pretty sure that the girl across from us had her camera phone out, taking pictures of us. But, it was aimed low, so we thought she was taking pictures of our feet. I know that the American style is pretty revered, but all of these people over here look a LOT better than us. I don't know why anyone would want to take a picture of my nasty feet in my Chacos.

Here's a new video our apartment - we got some furniture today that we're pretty excited about. Happy Monday!

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh! i watched all three videos today. you could make like a photo blog every day and be cool like pam. i mean i haven't seen her photo blog but im sure it's cool. ok. im so proud of you being all cool and grown up and living there. i want to be you!!! hehe. (tracy)

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Hi, I tried earlier to post a message but it didn't seen to be working so I am trying again!
Love the plant! With your great big window it should grow like crazy! I think you two should start shopping for a bigger pot soon! Love the new desk, chair and bookshelf and the pics of the Awesome Tabor House graduates!
What a group of awesome women you are! God is watching over you always..can't wait for more updates! This is going to be one exciting year!
Ingrid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home