Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Few Things

First, important things, first: I bought a rubix cube (is that how you spell it?) It was a whim, and we had just seen "the Pursuit of Happyness" (with Will Smith) and .. I wanted one. And they had cool ones at the Bandi and Luni's store at Coex. Yes, that is the real name of the store. Here it is, before I messed it all up:Of course, now it's all messed up. I play it for a few minutes and then get frustrated.

I tried to take pictures of my students, but they were not camera happy. They were camera shy. So, this is much as I got:
Rina and April

Chin (blurry) and Danny
Danny is always SO excited to be in class.

We went to the Noraebang again on Wednesday, with our friend Kathy. I took a picure of the inside:

We went to dinner the same night, and saw this lovely writing on the wall.

And, for the last thought of the evening, Warner Men's basketball has moved up to #3 nationally, and won against Southern Oregon on Friday. They remain undefeated in their conference. Hurrah! I'm jealous because my parents are in Portland and they get to go to the games this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home