Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Insadong

Just in case you wanted to know: Amazon.com ships to South Korea. I was very excited to receive four new cds that I ordered.

We went shopping today in Insadong, a street with many shops that include Korean gifts, and some arty and crafty shops. We had a lot of fun. One of the buildings there is having a "Wake Up Andy Warhol" design going on, and so there are a bunch of things in the building that are art in the style of Andy Warhol. I'm not sure about this "thing" I am posing with, but the umbrellas, paintings, and other things were in that mid-century media infused style.





We ran into our friend Angel, out of the blue. It's always a surprise to run into someone you know in this huge city. We had a nice dinner together. Angel said the title of my blog actually makes sense! That made me happy, considering I generated the title with an online translator.

We were cold all afternoon because we didn't dress warm enough. My dashboard says it's 39 degrees out currently, at 8pm.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger AprilJoy said...

I totally have that sweatshirt!

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Mid century media infused style" ?? Wow, where did you pick that up, or did you make it up yourself? Very impressive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home