Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lots of new things

For those of you who are worrying (like my wonderful female relatives), I got a bed! So, no more worries. It was on hold at the store for us, we went and bought it at about 6pm, and it was delivered at 7:30 (and assembled for me). It's actually a pretty hard mattress, which I'm not used to, but it suffices, and it's nice to be able to have all that space for myself. I know Stephanie is pretty happy about it, too. One definite plus: it's an actual twin size so the sheets I brought fit on it! For those of you who want to watch a video, I put one up. I'm not sure why a lot of times the voice and the video are off, but I can't do anything to fix it- it looks fine on my camera.



As for other adventures: Last night Stephanie, Candice, Eddy, and I went to the Han River (the river that runs through town) and took a ferry ride from one port to another. It was really nice to see the city lit up, and like I said last night - it's really easy to NOT see this city when you're underground on the subway a lot. The river area is nice - lots of people picnicking, riding bikes, rollerblading, running, etc. I took a lot of pictures, but they are somewhat blurry because of the movement of the boat and the night setting I had my camera on. I really like bridges, so you'll have to forgive me for all the bridge pictures.















Also, just a point to ponder. Please comment about what you think: Do you think bananas might be the fruit of the world? As in, bananas are everywhere!

(more pictures to come)

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the video and all the pictures. And I'm glad you got a bed that works for you.
Love you
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home