Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rain

It actually rained last night. For all of you Oregonians, the weather season here is just about the opposite of ours at home. The winter months have the least amount of rain, while the summer months have the most (accompanied, obviously, by a whole lot of hot and humid weather). So, it hasn't rained much while I've been here. But it did rain last night.

As Stephanie and I got ready to leave school last night a coworker asked "Do you have an umbrella?" and I said "no." and he said "really?" and I said "Yeah, but we'll be okay. We don't really use umbrellas in Portland". He replied again with "really?" and I said "yeah... we just put our head down and walk really fast."

And last night it felt really good to walk in the rain. I love the rain, but unfortunately Seoul rain does not smell like Portland rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home