Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meghan World Tour 2007!!

I figured it out that I'll be in five countries within the space of 5 weeks, which is pretty exciting. North Korea-->South Korea-->Japan--->America--->Mexico.

I'm currently in Tokyo, Japan. I'm staying with a friend from college, Alina. She has been so wonderful to me, showing me around and taking me places. It's been a great little vacation on the way back from Korea. I feel like a tourist!

So far we've been to a Buddhist shrine, walked around an area with a lot of young people (some of them being very interesting to look at), Alina's English classes, a popular shopping area, a concert in Shibuya, etc. Tomorrow I get on the bus to go to the airport.

I don't want to write all about Tokyo without pictures, and so I'll do it when I get home. It has been really fun and I can't wait to talk all about it.

This blog was originally for people at home to inform them of what I was up to while I was out of town. When leaving Korea, I realized that my friends in Korea might want to keep up to date with where I am at and what I am up to. So, for you friends at home, the pictures I post in the next couple weeks might not be very exciting, but I want to share them with those that I know in Korea. So be prepared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home