Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Where have I been?

I had to get some money exchanged today. The reason behind this will be forthcoming at later date, but let's just talk about how I went to my neighborhood branch of my bank and came home with some fresh, new American bills.

Let's also talk about how I got new 10 dollar bills that I can't remember seeing before. When were these issued into circulation? I don't know that I've seen them before, but I'll have to do some research. Looking at my American money actually makes it feel like REAL money, instead of these Korean bills, which seem like play monopoly money.
On a sidenote: Stephanie and I both noticed that large pile of American money that included a yet-to-be-open stack of 2 dollar bills. We don't use 2 dollar bills in the States! Why does my random neighborhood branch of the bank have a stack of new 2 dollar bills? It seems quite odd.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Seth Studer said...

I think almost any branch of any bank here in the States would give you $2 if you asked for them. It is kinda strange that they have them in Korea, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home