Saturday, April 21, 2007

Namdaemun Market

Stephanie and I aren't really market people. We know that we can go to these markets and get great deals on things and buy souvenirs and such, but we really aren't that interested. So even after 7 months here we had never really been to Namdaemun Market.

Well, today was our lucky day! I wanted to get some new glasses and our friend Kathy said a good place to go was Namdaemun because there are so many shops. So we made our first visit to Namdaemun and it was just like I thought it was going to be.

But anyway. We went glasses shopping. Here are some pictures.

Me and Steph just being silly:

The glasses I REALLY wanted to get, but were ridiculously expensive:

The glasses I ended up getting. I look sad in this picture but I am actually really happy about them. And Stephanie reassures me that they don't look this big on my face in person. So rest happy in that thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home