Saturday, June 02, 2007

For Eddy

Okay, Eddy. You said something about me taking a picture of my first American meal. Well, I'm too ashamed of my first meal on American soil to even tell you about it, and I forgot about taking pictures at other meals (such as a bbq last night). But, today I visited what is probably my favorite restaurant, and I remembered. This is a Portland restaurant called the Taco House. It's not really authentic Mexican (they call it Southern California style), but I have basically grown up on their food. So here it is, Eddy Choo. Eat your heart out.


By the way- I had to go to the bank today because on the two occasions where I've tried to use my debit card, all of the pin numbers I have tried to use have failed. I couldn't remember what it was. So, I began talking to the bank teller about how I couldn't remember because I've been out of the country. She wanted to know where I had been, and I told her. She proceeded to tell me about how she loves watching Korean dramas! She mentioned her favorite- something with a title about a Prince. Do you know what she's talking about? She mentioned 81 episodes. Whew!

Anyway, I decided that I should try to see some Korean dramas now since I would be able to find them with English subtitles :)

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, here I am in Mexico longing for what I consider "real" Mexican food -- Taco House! Ai yi yi, I love their enchilada sauce and it looks like that burrito is smothered in it. Yum.
Mom

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did you get your PIN figured out?

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meghan it's me! Renee - did I do this correctly this time?

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! RIGHT ON!!!!!!! ing ing ing ing...fOOODDD!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home