Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Snowbound!

Well, Portland was hit with a snowstorm of monster proportions. We had a week of off and on snow and ice, which was a small amount, but enough to close most school districts for the whole week, or the majority of the week. That means I didn't work at all. Then there were two weeks of vacation in which I didn't work, one week being almost snowbound and watching lots of movies and reading and wasting time online. Fun!

I had to wait until after Christmas to post pictures of things I crafted for presents. I started this summer (!!) on my mom's cross-stitch. Designed by yours truly.


And I made a bunch of stand up little tote bags for friends and my sister in law. They went over fairly well. They are reversible.

Well, after all that work, I feel like I should have made more stuff. As in, I can't believe I only have two things to show. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home