Thursday, July 09, 2009

Quickly

I don't have much to say, but I have some pictures to share.

On the 27th Stephanie came down from Ensenada and we went to the quinceñera of a friend. A quinceñera is a celebration when a girl turns 15. A small ceremony and party. We got dressed up and wore dresses and that was a special occasion in itself... quite the momentous day.

The birthday girl, Arely, and her parents:

We're just pretty normal here - day to day operations. We had a group last week from San Diego, and we have a group this week from New Hope church in Portland. Everything's going really smoothly and we've had some really big answers to prayer as far as finances go. We are thanking the Lord for those.

I can't help but post this picture, because it's adorable. Josiah is one of the interns, and Obed, in his arms, is really, really fond of him.
One day we went out to a neighborhood and helped with bible study/food distribution. I made a friend, Lesny, who buzzed around me and asked questions, and hung on my arm for the afternoon.
Lesny also wanted to use my camera, and she took this great picture of Mom and me.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for sharing - you know I look forward to checking your stories. Erin mentioned the other day how she enjoys your facebook acct. Take good care,Renee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home